Saturday, January 7, 2012

Week 1

So I managed to get back into things after Christmas and my winter minimester had ended. I have only gotten to the gym on Tuesdays & Thursdays, but I still consider myself to be on vacation for another week, when the semester starts up again. In other words, I feel like I can get away with it for another week and then will stop having the major excuse of "relaxing" to keep me out of the gym on Saturdays.

Have been battling a cough and a sore knee in the process, which has not been fun, but I have been able to avoid letting them sidetrack my routine.

Also, an update on the 10 lb challenge: I believe I lost a total of 6 lbs, but I'm not exactly sure. Now that the holidays are over, I'm trying to be more conscious about what I eat and how much I am eating. My hubby is trying to do the same thing, which should make the process a bit easier overall. I'm 12 lbs away from losing the extra pounds that I have been carrying since the birth of my son.

Jessica, how did it go for you and your brother?

No comments:

Post a Comment