Monday, April 29, 2013

C25K, Week 7, Workouts 2 & 3

Workout 2 was on Friday, and workout 3 today. Both workouts were just running for 25 minutes, but, oh, today's suuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

I think it was the shoes. I was wearing shoes and socks, instead of my Vibrams, and it took me a couple laps to realize why I was feeling so lousy. But my feet were hot, my legs felt like lead, and my knees (both of them!) ached the entire time. And my feet ached. And my toe went numb. Ugh. Not doing that again. Nope. Vibrams for me!

The only thing that kept me going was the thought that I'd completed every workout in this program so far, and I wasn't going to stop now!  Adam told me today, "Hey, guess what? This is the last time we have to run for 25 minutes!" and I said, "'Cause next time we're running for 28 minutes?" and he said, "Yep!" :D

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment