Friday, February 10, 2012

Emily's week 21

Saturday - hatha yoga (60 minutes)
Sunday - nothing
Monday - nothing
Tuesday - nothing
Wednesday - nothing
Thursday - nothing
Friday - yogaworks body slim (30 minutes) - part of a dvd

I don't like the dvd (which is why I didn't do all of it.) It is very western "weight loss" style yoga, which I'm starting to think isn't yoga at all. :) The instructor is a little too chipper/peppy/cheerleader for my taste, and while she pays lip service to "staying with your breath", she moves so fast that we'd all be hyperventilating if we tried to breathe in sync with the movements! Also, she talks way too much.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to get back to class. Please, sick children, get well!

1 comment:

  1. ha! Emily "shut-up-and-just-give-me-the-yoga" Moothart. :D

    I'm sorry you didn't like it though - hope you're able to get to class tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete