Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wks 5, 6 & 7 . . ?

I've lost track of where I'm supposed to be, so these are my best guesses at numbering.

Wk 5: Two 1 1/2 hour toddler speed walks with Ted
Wk 6: One body shaping class
Wk 7: 2 body shaping classes

I've been more busy than I like to be, which has interfered with the work-out schedule. I want to get back to exercising 3 x/week and will try to do that next week. Saturday mornings just aren't working for me right now, so I need to figure something else out.

I am also going to start using a calorie counting app this week. I'll let you know how it goes.

Finally, I could use some help from those of you who live in Southern California or have connections in Southern California. Ted and I are considering moving to Southern California, but we are in need of some affordable housing to make it happen.

Ted was accepted to two law schools in Southern California - one in Costa Mesa and the other in Fullerton - so we are looking for housing close to either place (Fullerton, Brea, Chino Hills, Whittier, Anaheim, Costa Mesa, Irvine, Tustin, Long Beach, etc., etc.).

Would you happen to know of anyone who is looking to rent out an apartment, condo, or small house, or even an affordable complex to look into or a good leasing agency? We'd like a 3 br, 2 bath place to live if we can come up with one that is affordable. If not, we will settle on a 2 bd, 2 bath.

I'd appreciate any help you could give us. Thanks in advance for your help.

Yolanda

1 comment:

  1. Yolanda- my best recommendation would be to get connected to a good realtor out there. Realtors make a small commission on leasing properties from the lessor, so it should be a free service to you.

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete