Friday, May 4, 2012

Emily's week 33

Saturday - hatha yoga (60 minutes)
Sunday - nothing
Monday - nothing
Tuesday - nothing
Wednesday - nothing
Thursday - nothing
Friday - nothing

I'm giving up some of my class time in the next few weeks so that Gabe can go out on Tuesday evenings. Next Tuesday is a dinner with some of his previous co-workers, and the following week is an Angels game with his new co-workers. And the Saturday after that he'll be on a church retreat, so no class then either.

All that to say that my class time is going to be seriously sparse for the rest of the month. Perhaps I'll get motivated to pull out some workout dvds? I got Bob Harper's Yoga for the Warrior from the library but the cover is so hardcore I'm pretty sure I won't like it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment