Thursday, June 7, 2012

hiatus

I'm exercising fine (though I did take a week off due to shin splint issues last month).  But I'm not really keeping track right now because things are a bit crazy.  I found out my mom has breast cancer and Edmund came down with a really bad case of mono in the same week.  Edmund is all better and we are now down here helping out while she recovers from surgery and then will be traveling down a lot in the next several months while she undergoes chemo.  So, I'm just not bothering with keeping track about exercising.  But, suffice it to say, I have been managing to get 30-40 minutes in about 5 days a week.

1 comment:

  1. Kelly - I'm so sorry your mom has cancer. It makes total sense to take time off of keeping track of things. I hope your mom heals well and tolerates the chemo. May it do its good work!

    ReplyDelete