Sunday, June 30, 2013

Remembering that I still have a postpartum body

M- Jillian's yoga meltdown level 2
T- Bob's Pure Strength (60 minute full workout)
W- Nothing
R- Running Club (1.2 miles) Bob's 20 min. workout
F- 10 minute ab video by Prevention 
S- Walk 2 miles with baby Anna
S- Nothing

I have long loved this DVD: http://www.amazon.com/Bob-Harper-Pure-Super-Strength/dp/B003ULW71Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372638569&sr=8-1&keywords=bob+pure+strength
Doing the full 60 minute workout was too much for me. I'm still nursing and carrying my nearly 15lb 2.5 month old around all the time. Next time, I'll try to split it over 2 days. I just got so excited to actually finish such a long workout. My kids were playing nicely and I actually had the time for once.

Running club- we have a little running/walking club in Houston and try to meet every week. We run around a large baseball field with our kids. The field is closed in so that we can control the possible escapees! After 25 laps around the kids earn a running necklace/chain with a little foot that attaches. They keep earning different color feet for every 25 laps they complete. It has been a lot of fun! Last week we brought watermelon to quench our thirst afterwards. It is SO hot here!

No comments:

Post a Comment