Friday, September 2, 2011

challenging week

Sorry if this is tmi, but  I started my first postpartum period this week (just 3 months!  So not fair!).  This made exercising a bit more challenging as I was extra fatigued, crampy and was having panic attacks again due to the hormone surge.  Ah! However, I still managed to exercise although the workouts weren't as long or intense as last week (I basically scrapped pilates and ran one day less).

Jesse and the girls also started school this week and I'm having to get up and run at 7 before Jesse takes them to school (they start at 8:15).  I am not a morning person, so this has led to some humorous running episodes (like me falling asleep while running).  Ah, well.  I'm sure I 'll adjust with time.

S--ran 2 miles
M--ran 2 miles, 20 minutes Pilates
T/W--walked 2 miles
TH/F--ran 2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment