Friday, November 25, 2011

Emily's week 11

Saturday - nothing
Sunday - nothing
Monday - walking stairs at the park (about 20 minutes)
Tuesday - nothing
Wednesday - running/walking/carrying heavy objects (45 minutes)
Thursday - nothing
Friday - heavy yard work (1 hour and 45 minutes)

This week has been about fitting things in (I've been extra busy, trying to catch up after the birth last week and then getting ready for Thanksgiving). Also about resting my wrist, which is hurting consistently. So my workouts were kind of creative. :) But they sure raised my heart rate, and I'm proud of myself for doing something, and not letting busy-ness and pain be an excuse not to try.

Also, here is my winterized garden!

Before (look at the size of that plant!!)



After:

No comments:

Post a Comment