Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Recap of Last Week

I am back in the groove, having returned to my 2x/week exercise classes. I also signed up for a 10 lb weight loss challenge at my gym. My aerobics instructor is monitoring the participants, who have all paid $10 to join the challenge. The gist: try to lose 10 lbs in 4 weeks (right through Thanksgiving!). When you lose your 10 lbs, you get your $10 back.

I don't actually think I will lose 10 lbs that quickly, but the challenge has motivated me to be more careful about what I eat and will get me in the gym on Saturday mornings. Other bonus: if I actually do lose the weight, I will expand my wardrobe again (my pre-pregnancy clothes are still too small, but I nearly fit into a lot of them).

Katie, I have all the ingredients to make your muffins, but I haven't baked them yet! Between my hubby's law school applications, my job applications, and student essays, my free time is quickly disappearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment