Wednesday, November 17, 2010

30 Day Shred, Level I

Shockingly, I'm still sore from Sunday's workout. :D  So I went back to the basics, and did the Shred, Level 1. I love this DVD. Just a good, solid workout. Nothing fancy. Sometimes you want the bells and whistles, but sometimes you just want the meat and potatoes, hold the dressing. That's this workout.

Kelly, I'm so sorry you feel so rotten. You're awesome for not having fallen behind on schooling - I'm sure I would have by now. You know the thing that I, of all people, should have known not to think, but that was nonetheless the first thing I thought of when I read your post? It was, "huh,  when I had a pregnancy that was significantly harder than my others, it turned out to be twins."

Sorry! I probably shouldn't say it, even though it's honestly what first occurred to me. But then, before I had twins, I was convinced it could never be twins (which is probably why I didn't know till I was 5 mos. along). And after, I've become convinced it can always be twins. Weird.

Anyway, thank you for being so kind as to answer my question; I hadn't thought about Advent fasting. Of course, our Advent starts a little later than yours, but it's considered a minor fasting season for Anglicans too. Thank you for the reminder. 

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment