Friday, November 5, 2010

Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism

I did Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism today, but I muted it and listened to music instead. Easier to feel cheerful about being in pain when you're listening to something with a good beat.

So, in that spirit, here are the two new (to me) songs that I've added to my workout list lately. 

That's Not My Name, by the Ting-Tings:

And So What? by Pink. (Btw, I'm not recommending the below video, just the song. Though parts of the video are funny - she reunited with her husband after the song was written but before the video was made, which is why he's standing behind her as she sings the first line: "I guess I just lost my husband/I don't know where he went", which is kind of funny. But, anyway, some of the rest of the video is pretty crass, so you might want to just listen and not watch. Great beat for working out though, and I love those "na na na na na na na" chords.)

This is one I heard on the radio while I was driving and liked so much that I went and looked it up afterwards. I've found some of my favorite songs that way.


Does anyone else have any good songs to work out to lately?

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment