Tuesday, November 16, 2010

blugh

Congrats again, Katie!

Just to let you know that I have not dropped off the face of the earth, although I have completely dropped out of all exercising for the time being.  My 24 hour nausea turned into nausea plus vomiting shortly after the 10 week mark (2 weeks ago) and the last couple days I have spent entirely in bed because walking downstairs makes me vomit.  Such a joy.  Never had this happen with any of the other pregnancies and it really sucks.

I have lost about 5 pounds since I got pregnant due to the sickness and that has never happened before either.  Edmund was right when he said this baby should be named 'trouble'!

Hopefully this will end soon because I really miss exercising.  My back is starting to hurt again and my legs feel sore from not hardly moving.  Luckily, my anxiety hasn't increased but I think that has a lot to do with not doing anything.  
 
I am simply proud that we haven't fallen too far behind on our homeschooling schedule.  Just 3 days at this point and we have the whole week of Thanksgiving off to make that time up.  That is, Lord willing, if I am better by then!

Good job, Jessica, on keeping up with your workouts while we've all been so quiet!  And, re: holiday plans, I honestly haven't thought too much about it.  We don't typically have the feasting until Xmas eve/day due to fasting beforehand.  It is when we travel that I gain weight and since this year we're going to my parents, I'm not too worried about it.  They have an exercise bike that I love to use.  So, hopefully exercise will counter any excess weight beyond what I should gain!

No comments:

Post a Comment