Saturday, February 5, 2011

Freezing in the South

With the exception of Monday, this week was all about working out indoors. We had 4 nights of hard freezes (unusual for Southeast Texas!) and a couple of days that it didn't get above freezing. But, with my trusty bike and a good DVD, I managed 6/7 days.

M: Walk with Luke (2 miles
T: Prevention DVD
W: Bike for 40 minutes
Th: Bike for 1 hour- about 17 miles!
F: Bike for 30 minutes
S: Prevention DVD, Bike for 35 minutes
S: I will probably walk 2 miles tomorrow

Monday is my next Dr's appt. and sonogram. I honestly think it is a girl, but acknowledge that it is only a guess. Maybe it is because I can only think of girl's names this time around.

1 comment:

  1. can I call you wonderwoman? seriously, i can't believe you've been able to keep this workout schedule while pregnant.

    ReplyDelete