Thursday, February 24, 2011

ZERO motivation right now

So, the burnout continues and I just don't feel like exercising.  Period.  I did run a mile on Mon and Tues because Jesse encouraged me too, but left on my own, I will not move a limb.  I didn't exercise yesterday, and today I am housebound due to weather and husband being gone till after the kids are in bed, and the thought of turning on a Pilates DVD now sounds akin to getting a tooth pulled right.

Anyhow, I am not certain how to deal with this: Do I take a week off and just hope that my attitude will change?  Or do I push through it?

Part of me is just struggling a lot with the limitations my body is having with this pregnancy.  Running a mile 3 times a week seemed very significant when I was pregnant with Edmund because I wasn't really in shape at the time.  Now, that seems like nothing to me and I get annoyed with myself for not being able to push myself further.

I'm also just sick of my boring, bland diet and how easily I get nauseous if I cheat even the littlest bit.  My appetite has been a lot lower the last couple weeks because I am honestly just sick of the same food all the time (which, obviously, is probably contributing to the low energy).  I suppose in general, I'm just struggling with pregnancy blahs and needed to rant a little bit.

However, the good news is I am nearly in my third trimester (just two weeks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment