Saturday, February 19, 2011

Week 36 Summary for Jessica

2/13 Sunday - nothing

2/14 - 30 Day Shred DVD, Level 2

2/15 - 30 Day Shred DVD, Level 3
2/16 - Dancing with the Stars: Dance Off the Pounds DVD, Swing and Jive sections
2/17 - Jackie Warner Xtreme Timesaver Training DVD
2/18 - nothing

2/19 - Personal Training with Jackie DVD


It was great to start working out again this week, after two weeks of flu. I still have a head cold, but it's nothing compared to how things were going in our house.


I'm experimenting with working out in the early morning again, instead of the afternoon. It's almost impossible to get up before the kids, even if I'm up at 5:30, but I realized that I'd rather work out while the kids are up and write while they're down (i.e., in the afternoon, during quiet time/naptime) than try to do it the other way around. So far, so good.

It means I have to do shorter workouts rather than longer ones though, but that's okay.

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment