Monday, December 27, 2010

Bob and jumping bean

I did the 20 min. section of Bob Harper: Cardio Conditioning, and then did 3.5 min. of jump-rope and 3.5 min. of jumping jacks.

I really like having the option to do jump rope/jumping jacks/whatever. It's like having a treadmill in the house, but better, because it doesn't take up any space. I really can just tack on an extra ten minutes of cardio if I want to, just by turning on some music and jumping around for awhile. V. nice. It never would have occurred to me a year ago.

I have a head cold that's several weeks old now, and it's a pain. But I know I'll feel worse if I don't exercise, so I'm trying to do what I can. I'm glad I did this today, but I'm also kinda glad I didn't do more.

Today, I found a new yoga DVD at the thrift store, called "The No Om Zone". Sounds like my kind of yoga - forget the spirituality; I just want the moves! Looking forward to trying it out.

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment