Saturday, December 11, 2010

Week 27 Summary for Jess

12/5 - Sunday
12/6
12/7 - Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism DVD
12/8
12/9 - Bob Harper Super Strength DVD - 20 min. section, also 5 minutes jumping rope
12/10 - 35 minutes of jumping rope and jumping jacks, with a few other exercises (like stair-stepping and squat jumps) thrown in.

12/11 - Bob Harper Super Strength DVD - 60 min. section


A four-workout week again. Not bad. I'd like to try for five this next week. And my sister and brother-in-law gave me some new workout DVDs - it's an older set by Jillian Michaels, called "The Biggest Winner", but the cool thing about them is they're meant to be done on back-to-back days; they work different muscle groups - muscles on the front of the body one day, and on the back of the body the next - so that you can do resistance training without skipping a day. I think that's brilliant, and I'm really looking forward to trying them.

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment