Saturday, January 22, 2011

Week 32 Summary for Jess

1/16 - Sunday - Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism DVD
1/17 - Bob Harper Cardio Conditioning DVD - 60 min. section
1/18 -
1/19 - Dancing with the Stars: Dance Off the Pounds DVD - swing and jive sections
1/20
1/21 - Jackie Warner Xtreme Timesaver Training DVD

1/22 - Bob Harper Super Strength DVD - 60 min. section (minus last 10 min. - ran out of time)


Yippee! Now that's more like it. 5 days this week!

I've been favoring doing strength training interspersed with dance DVDs, and so next week I'm planning on changing it up and doing Jillian's circuit training DVDs (the Shred and the Biggest Winner) five days in a row. Of course, I'm not sure I'll make it, but I feel like challenging myself with something different. And then, I think, back to strength and dance, because I really, really like them. :)

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment