Friday, October 14, 2011

Emily, week 5

Saturday - nothing
Sunday - nothing
Monday - No OM yoga dvd (30 minutes)
Tuesday - nothing
Wednesday - nothing
Thursday - No OM yoga dvd (15 minutes)
Friday - nothing


I'm not thrilled with the way this week went. We had car repairs to deal with (boy, do those ever mess up the daily plans!) and I've also been feeling really sick for the past 10 days or so. Nothing new; the familiar fatigue and headaches have just gotten a lot worse. As of Thursday I'm following my doctor's suggestion to remove gluten from my diet. She says that if I do that for 30 days, it should become very obvious if that is the problem or not. I can't decide if I hope it IS the problem (at least then I'd know what is wrong) or if it ISN'T (at least then I wouldn't have to completely change the way I eat).

I hope you don't mind if I include a little nutrition in my posts, since this is kind of all part of getting healthy for me right now. And honestly, I'm very discouraged and could use some prayer and accountability for both exercise AND nutrition right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment