Monday, October 24, 2011

Last week

Just body shaping on T/Th once again for me. I had planned on adding a Saturday morning class to the routine, but Little Ted developed a fever on Friday morning and is still battling it. His illness is going to affect this week's workout as well - no class for me tomorrow so my hubby and I can take him to the dentist and *hopefully* get to the bottom of this not-so-pleasant infection.

Thanks for the great recipes. I have been in a baking mood lately, and these are much healthier options than the chocolate croissants I made over the weekend. Will report back once I try them out - after our A/C is fixed. It went out the same day Little Ted's fever started. *Sigh* When it rains, it pours!

1 comment:

  1. When it rains, it really does pour. We just had to fix BOTH our cars in one month. Ouch to the finances and the time!

    ReplyDelete