Friday, October 28, 2011

recap

Okay, so I tried doubling my workout time this week (from 20 min-40ish) and it has done the trick in helping me feel myself again.   It's been awhile since I've felt so good!  However, it has been a very tiring week with all the extra exercise and I am going have to re-format my days off next week because 5 days in a row of 40 min exercise was way too much.    I just couldn't do it today despite my best intentions!!!

sa/su--rest
mon--4 miles
tues--4 miles
wed--2 miles, 20 minutes pilates
thurs--4 miles
fri-1 mile speed run.  8 min 10 seconds.  my record pre-preg was 7 min 30 seconds.

2 comments:

  1. Kelly, you're a rock star. You make my pitiful attempts at exercising look...pitiful. :) Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Emily, if it weren't for my anxiety issues, I would have a VERY hard time being this disciplined. I never was good at exercising before.

    ReplyDelete