Friday, October 7, 2011

Kelly Week 12

Sat-rest
Sun-4 mile hill run.  My favorite route and I did it!  Of course, I had to stop a few times to catch my breath and drink some water but I ran the whole thing!
Mon-rest
Tues-2 mile and 20 minute pilates
Wed-2 mile
Thurs-2 mile
Fri-2 mile

For whatever reason, I seem incapable of doing Pilates consistently.  I think it is because it is hard to exercise for me first thing in the morning (I've been running at 7 a.m. on the weekdays) and between that and the chaos of getting the kids ready for school as soon as I return, I've lost my mojo before I have a chance to do Pilates.  I'll keep trying.

In other news, I learned at the doctors that I only have 4.5 lbs to lose!  I suspected that much, but it is nice to have a number sometimes (I don't own a scale).  This is definitely a record as it took me 3 years to lose my baby weight from Edmund!

No comments:

Post a Comment