Friday, October 21, 2011

week recap

Wow.  This week was exciting.  The mini-pill caused me to have migraine aura and I learned that migraine aura symptoms are very similar to stroke symptoms and that is why you are supposed to rush to the doctor if you have those symptoms while on the pill.

Exciting.

But, needless to say, I have stopped taking the pill and am now back to square one with figuring out how to self-regulate my hormones.  The next attempt, which is probably the most effective, is to step up my cardio to 40-45 minutes a day.  I have been aiming primarily for just 20-30 these days.  I've been doing that W/Th/F and feeling great.

Sa/Sun-rest
Mon-2.5 miles
Tues-rest
Wed,Thurs, Fri--4 miles

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I'm sorry Kelly! I hope you can find the time for extra cardio, and that it helps you!

    ReplyDelete