Thursday, September 9, 2010

still figuring things out

So far, my plan of two shorter workouts is NOT working. Scheduling problems. I did do my fastest run yet yesterday morning, which was good. But I didn't get around to doing pilates later because of being SO BUSY. I would like to think this week is an exception but I know it is not. Jesse leaves the house at 6 a.m. before we wake up every morning. Mondays he doesn't get back till late evening because he teaches a class at SF State. On the other days, he comes home mid-late afternoon but the girls are going to start having afternoon extra-curricular classes Tues/Thurs afternoons...which mean another workout time lost. I am starting to feel frustrated.

I know that this may just mean accepting that my workouts will not be as intense. That will probably be okay for my body, but I am worried as I was really thriving with the longer, more intense workouts. I am going to talk to Jesse and see if he can adapt his schedule any, but I'm not sure that is possible. I guess I'll just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment