Thursday, September 9, 2010

Update

Well, I have been working out. 6/7 days last week. I mixed it up with a few days with the shred, few days walking outside, and a biking day. Some days I did more than one activity.

The weather here is finally cooling off. Last year, we moved to Texas on Aug 1, so we saw the worst of the summer heat but didn't actually go through a whole LONG summer. This year, after having been through three + long months of little time outside, fall is even more welcome. Really, it feels like the end of Lent and the beginning of the Paschal season. Maybe that is because we gave up outdoor activities?

That being said, my fall workouts are going to change. In about a month, a bunch of leaves are going to begin falling from our gigantic oak trees and one of my primary forms of exercising will be raking them all up. This is great because it makes me feel better to be doing something useful while exercising and because Luke can play while I work.

For Jessica- Right now I am on the bike at 9 minutes, 80 calories burned, 2.6 miles completed. :) I love numbers too. I also like your jumping bean workout. I do something like that when I watch my 20 min HGTV show every once in a while (though I pick easier moves). You are amazing!

Kelly- It has been fun to see all of your homeschooling ideas. I am glad that you are enjoying it so much (and the kids too)! Since this is an exercise blog, I'll ask about PE. Do you do it with the kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment