Sunday, August 22, 2010

No More Trouble Zones + pull-ups

Yesterday. Not today. Today I went to church, came home and had lunch and journaled and started devouring Dr Who: The Writer's Tale, also devoured some Ben and Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch (the best ice cream in the entire world and ENTIRELY worth the calorie count - once in awhile), thought I was going to write some of my "fun story" (that's what I call it in my head; it's your basic space opera), but instead found that I was in exactly the right place to finish a scene in the "real novel" (also a nickname from the world of my head, for the WIP I'm supposed to be finishing), did that and now am looking forward to reading yet MORE Writer's Tale. Will resume proper health practices tomorrow. Today was for my head and my heart.\

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment