Monday, August 16, 2010

Personal Training with Jackie + pull-ups

I got up early this morning and had my devotions and worked out. I always want to do this, but don't always actually do it. But I'm really glad I did this today, because after I did, my son came to the top of the stairs and said, "I need to throw up." And he did. So . . . it's probably going to be a long day, and I'm very grateful I've already done my stuff, because I'm going to need to concentrate on my poor sicko the rest of today, I think.

-Jess

p.s. Yesterday, I went swimming for the first time since I had Lasik. Wow! I could swim on my back, looking up at the sky, and actually see the leaves on the eucalyptus trees and the gorgeous daytime moon floating in the sky and everything. It was beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment