Monday, August 9, 2010

Summer week 2 Amie recap

All workouts are tony horton's 10 minute trainer except for my weekend adventures of course!

Monday: 35 minutes 34 oz water
Cardio
Abs
Yoga

Tuesday: nothing but lots of prayer for my sister (oh how my heart aches) and overeating (sigh)

Wed: 35 minutes 36 oz water and recovery drink
Total Body
Lower Body
Cardio

Thursday: 35 minutes 36 oz water
Cardio
Yoga
Abs

Friday: 35 minutes
cardio
yoga
total body

Saturday: football game with Jon (yeah for free tickets)
Walked up 500 stairs (yeah they were the cheap seats) and determined I really don't like football (which I kind of already knew) but I really love doing anything with my handsome husband (which I really knew)

Sunday: 3 hour 6 mile hike carrying 50lbs worth of 4 year old and gear :-)

1 comment:

  1. Amie, what's wrong with your sister? I hope it's okay to ask.

    ReplyDelete