Saturday, July 17, 2010

I'm Back

I'm back after vacation. I intended to workout on vacation and even got in one workout, but when it hit 94 outside doing the Shred in an unairconditioned house inside . . . . well, it didn't happen. We've been back a week now, and I just finished my second Shred 1 of the week. My continued improvement is encouraging. There is still plenty to challenge me on Level 1. Any suggestions for a DVD with which to alternate Shred 1, keeping in mind that bouncy things like running and exercises requiring coordination are out?

Christa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christa,

    My favorite DVD is Prevention's Belly, butt, and Thigh DVD. It is broken down into 3- 10 minute sections and really works more than just what it claims. It is very easy to follow too.

    I posted this before, so if you have already read about it, I apologize.

    ReplyDelete