Saturday, July 3, 2010

Week 4 Summary for Jess

Monday: pull-ups

Tuesday: nothing

Wednesday: walk

Thursday: Personal Training with Jackie

Friday: nothing

Saturday: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism


That last is a Jillian Michaels DVD. It says it's 40 minutes . . . I think it's a bit longer. It's like the 30 Day Shred, but just cardio and twice as long. Whew. Katie P., if you want a chance to deepen your abiding hatred of the plank position, you should check it out. ;)   

Actually, though, it's more plyometrics than plank stuff. Great workout. I was really feeling all the tight, sore muscles from the Jackie workout earlier in the week, so it felt good to get them really warmed up. Good in that breathless way.


I'm so grateful for this blog. It was a killer week, and I don't think I would have done either of my two real workouts if I hadn't been thinking of posting it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment