Saturday, July 17, 2010

one week down

Tomorrow marks the end of week 1 with Jesse gone. Today I got my 3rd workout in (well, actually 4 if I count the hike we did yesterday in the Rockies). I ran just over a mile and then did 20 minutes of Pilates. Not the best workout, but it is REALLY hot here and I was feeling really depressed this morning. However, the workout helped with that.

Thanks, Katie, for the encouragement. That was really helpful. I know I am viewing much of this struggle emotionally and not logically, and that was a good reminder to keep things in their proper perspective.

Tomorrow I pick up my mom from Denver airport and we drive up to Wyoming to play in the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone for a week. I'm not sure how many workouts I'll get in, but we will be taking short hikes everyday (except for the driving day), so I will at least be active. I also will have more control over my food next week, so I am looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment