Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm kind of back and update

Thanks for praying for my cousin Julie...Still in ICU, still no baby visiting and undergoing dialasis as they try and save her kidneys...they are hoping to move her out of ICU in the next few days. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR THIS NEW MOM!

I look forward to reading up on posts but my responses may be brief, just got back from a family reunion in Montana (hot springs) population 150...stayed in a "hotel" the only for over 100 miles with no electricity for three days and spent the reunion buffalo chasing with the kids in the back of a pick up and replacing fence line...makes my life seem pretty relaxed :-) The kids had fun collecting cow bones though! We are off to counsel at high school summer camp for a week tent camping with the kiddos not sure how much time I'll have between now and then...

-Amie

No comments:

Post a Comment