Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Responses

Amie - brave! The first time I visited a cattle farm (I was married), I realized why it might be worth it to consider vegetarianism.

Emily - Yes, I know what you mean about a sense of grounded center in your body. I feel that from yoga, and love it. I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates cleaning the bathroom. It doesn't help that our tub drain is so slow that a 7-minute shower takes over 15 minutes to drain. ($%^*!#@) Needless to say, it leaves pretty nasty residue. I'm also glad I'm not the only one who likes Shred 1! :) Is Warrior 2 the one with your arms stretched out and up? If so, I do find that killer!

As for the remodel delay, I for one would probably wait until the remodel was over. Yes I can get derailed, but it helps if I have a solid base that I"m starting from. If my start keeps getting derailed, then I don't feel like I have a "routine" that I am trying to persevere in... I just feel like chaos is my routine (or NOT doing it).

AND, I did jump in the shower after blogging, and my day has gone much better ever since. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment