Saturday, July 17, 2010

Week 6 Summary for Jess

Sunday: nothing

Monday: pull-ups

Tuesday: Personal Training with Jackie

Wednesday: Dance Off the Inches: Hip-Hop Party

Thursday: No More Trouble Zones + pull-ups

Friday:  nothing

Saturday: Dance Off the Inches: Fat-Burning Belly Dance


Four workouts this week, which might be my best since we started this blog (oy! sad!), and I worked on pull-ups twice, which makes me happy, because that was my goal for the week.

Next week will be interesting because on Monday, Lord willing, I'm having Lasik surgery. Theoretically, I'll be able to be working out by Wednesday (or even Tuesday), but I honestly don't know how it's going to go. I am totally excited about seeing the world without lenses though. When my sister had this done, she said, "You might think this is funny, but it feels like a miracle. God healed my eyes, and He used this doctor to do it." I have really bad eyesight (I think I'm about 20/600 in one eye, and 20/500 in the other), so the fact that I'm going to get to actually see with my bare eyes does seem miraculous to me.

If you would, please pray that the surgery goes well. Thanks you!

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment