Thursday, June 24, 2010

Back on the Treadmill . . .

. . . and no ice cream trips for me today (though we did pick up a couple of pints yesterday, and I enjoyed some mint chip after dinner) :-)

Spent 40 minutes on the treadmill:
11 minutes jogging at a 4.9 pace
9 minutes walking at a 3.2 pace
20 minutes walking on an incline; pace varied from 2.8 to 3.2
Burned 230 calories
Traveled 2.3 miles

No abdominals today, but I still have time to work them in if I remember to do it (let's be honest, I almost always forget).

On the Wii Fit:
Before I workout, I generally hop on my Wii Fit. There are lots of different activities you can do on it, but lately I've jsut been using it to trackmy progress. I can weigh in, and it calculates my BMI and log my progress. Since the last time I weighed in (Tuesday), I had lost 2.9 lbs!

Of course, you could do all this on your own, but it's way more convenient for me to let the machine do it.

I appreciate the info because, when I lose weight, I get extra encouragement to keep going, and when my weight goes up again, I try to spice up my routine, adjust my diet, or refocus on my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment