Friday, June 25, 2010

Sweating Through My Day

I have been sweating all day. The heat index has been too high for comfort lately. It is so hot and humid, but I am determined not to let it be an excuse to sit around on my bum. Ecercise used to bother me because I hated being sweaty and always having to take time to clean up afterward.

This morning, I pushed Luke in the stroller and took a 30 minute walk to the park (sweaty, sweaty) . Then I played with him there (more sweat). He likes me to climb everything with him and really play, so that counts as exercise too. I am going to be cleaning the bathroom later, so I will get sweaty again. I think I will take my shower in late afternoon so that I am at least smelling fresh and looking nice for when Nathan gets off work. :)

Emily- I was thinking about your stress eating. I have that problem too. When I am struggling, the most important thing for me to remember is that each day is a new day. If I keep thinking how badly I ate one day (adding yet more stress), I am more likely to repeat it again. When I give myself a little slack, I usually do better.

Katie P.- Nap time is always my biggest struggle too. I often associate eating with comfort and stress relief.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment