Friday, June 11, 2010

invitations and workout

My third day back at the shred and I made it through those awful bicycle crunches at the end on pace without stopping! This is especially cool because I can't remember ever doing that before.

I think that inviting others to join us would be just fine, if they're interested. Did you send an invite to Katie P? Katie K might be interested, and maybe Amie C? As far as opening it to the public - I doubt anyone would be interested. And I guess my preference would be to keep it a smaller circle of friends who care about accountability and encouraging one another, rather than another run of the mill public exercise blog. What are your thoughts, Jess?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Katie J and Bethany G? I also know that Yolanda (formally Robles) is trying to get into an exercise routine again after having her son.

    ReplyDelete