Wednesday, June 30, 2010

workouts, sort of

I worked on pull-ups on Monday, and today I took a nice, long walk. 

I am having such a hard time getting back into routine after camping. And the week's been so busy. I am never scheduling anything again ever. I am never again leaving the house. I want to stay at home and read books all day to my children and then put them to bed for the night and then read books all by myself forever and ever and ever amen.

And we have lost the TV remote. Which means I can't do the Shred. Which means that Jackie and I have an appointment tomorrow, because her DVD just requires me to hit the "play" button on the TV set over and over.


To change the subject, and in all seriousness, Emily, you are so right to say no to stuff you are not comfortable with in karate. If I'd been mature enough to do that, I don't think I would have broken my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment