Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 3

So sorry for the boring titles. I'm going to keep doing it, though, because I want an easy record to look back on. (On which to look back? Hmm. Jess, which is correct?)

Water - 128 ounces
green smoothie - yes
exercise - shred level 1, 3lb weights

Jess, you're right, it was just a little easier today. I can see how maybe I haven't lost everything; at least I think the strength and endurance will come back quicker than they developed originally.

I noticed something interesting today. I'd just done my workout, and the boys had been little terrors the entire time (even though they were supposed to be in quiet time!) I came out of their room, totally frustrated, and found myself completely unconsciously in the kitchen opening the fridge. Not hungry. Just totally frustrated.

I realized what I was doing and closed the fridge. Yay me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment