Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Best Blender

This is the BEST blender on the market right now in my opinion. My sister-in-law Bethany has it and I am more than a wee bit jealous. It blends things up AMAZINGLY and with the polycarbonate jar, it can go in the dishwasher. Just take it off the motor and plop it in. There are less removable pieces than a standard blender too. Really, I cannot recommend it enough!

Here it is on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/KitchenAid-KSB465ER-Countertop-48-Ounce-Polycarbonate/dp/B001AS6YKQ/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen&qid=1277856666&sr=1-13

Slightly cheaper on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/KITCHENAID-4-SPD-BLENDER-48-OZ-POLYCARBONATE-JAR-NEW-/270544935492?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Small_Kitchen_Appliances_US&hash=item3efdbc1a44

It is more expensive than a cheap Target blender, but oh so worth it.

1 comment:

  1. That's almost the same one that I have - mine is the 5 speed. So far I mostly like it, but I'm really glad they have such a good return policy, because mine broke on day 10! The rep said that it was a fluke and shouldn't happen again, so we'll see! Glad to know that you like yours.

    ReplyDelete