Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weeks 2 & 3 Summaries for Jess

Week 2:

-30 Day Shred, Level 3

-Personal Training with Jackie (all of it)


Not great, but at least they were both hard workouts. And a big reason I didn't work out much in week 2 was because I was running around getting ready to go camping! Which leads me to . . .


Week 3:

-No official workouts, because we were in the Sierras all week! So, nothing official, but lots of activity - walks and stream hiking and carrying water and all that sort of thing. Lovely.

I have to say that one of the nice things about working out regularly is that when we do something like going camping, it's not hard to transition into that more active lifestyle. It's not hard to walk at altitude or to carry lots of things or just to do all the extras that come with living without modern conveniences.


I also wanted to say welcome to all of you who've started posting since I left! It was fun to come back from vacation and find almost 30 posts from this blog in my feed-reader!


And, Kelly, I changed the display so that it shows a week of posts at a time, instead of 7 posts at a time. Let me know if that looks okay to you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Jessica! Glad you had fun camping!

    I'll be heading to the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone with my mom and the kids (on Jesse, though) at the end of July. I'm looking forward to lots of hiking!

    ReplyDelete