Monday, June 28, 2010

Feelin' Good

Friday: Can't remember what I did, but I know I did something- Prevention DVD?

Saturday: Nearly didn't work out because I was busy all day disciplining Luke and was zappe dof energy. Luke played with a "wildish" friend of his and then began displaying similar wild behavior at home. Biting? Hitting? Screaming? Yes, all of the above!

I finally threw on a DVD, Wiggledancing, in the evening when he was doing better. I danced with him for almost an hour. It made for a positive ending to our day.

Sunday: A relaxed day- I did some of my favorite moves from the Shred while watching some classic BBC with Nathan.

Monday: 2 mile walk with Luke, Shred Level 1. I poured water on my head before going on the walk and it REALLY helped me deal with the heat. Also, I think that level 1 is my least favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment